Re-think it is accepting submissions for twenty-minute presentations and brief eight-minute lightning round talks that address best practices, case studies, projects, and creative ideas supporting any of the following themes:
- Develop a forward-thinking organizational culture
- Transform physical library spaces and places
- Promote innovative services, programs, or technologies
- Assess and evaluate spaces, services, technologies and programs
- Reflect community values and needs
All proposals should include:
- Proposed program title
- Name of speaker(s)
- Contact information
- Presentation description
Descriptions should be limited to 500 words for presentations and 150 words for lightning round talks.
Submission will be accepted through August 24, 2017.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.