Re-think it is accepting submissions for twenty-minute presentations and brief eight-minute lightning round talks that address best practices, case studies, projects, and creative ideas supporting any of the following themes:
- Develop a forward-thinking organizational culture
- Transform physical library spaces and places
- Promote innovative services, programs, or technologies
- Assess and evaluate spaces, services, technologies and programs
- Reflect community values and needs
All proposals should include:
- Proposed program title
- Name of speaker(s)
- Contact information
- Presentation description
Descriptions should be limited to 500 words for presentations and 150 words for lightning round talks.
Call for Proposals deadline extended to September 8, 2017.